Friday, May 26, 2006

The Projects

Here is the project and deadline list:
First deadline June 9. Before leaving for Lillies
1. Cut out robe lining and finish the robe DONE!
2. Finish three pairs of pants Two pairs already finished. I actually made four.
3. Finish shade fly poles for geteldt Poles have been cut and metal sleeves are filed and ready. Only one was finished.
Second deadline June 16. Return from Lillies
1. Beadwork on an Elizabethan Man's Doublet DONE!
2. Purple blackwork for flemish caul DONE!
Third deadline. Before Warriors and Warlords
1. Finish teaching someone else how to make a Viking bread iron The only forge work I've done since Lillies was making tent stakes. This didn't get done.
2. Sew hoop casings on farthingale DONE! I put in the hoops too.
3. Finish the boning on the new corset and cover it DONE! BUT NEEDS WORK
4. Make new sleeves for Italian worker woman dress and finish the dress. Involves closing arm holes, stitching on lacing rings or putting in lacing holes, drafting a new sleeve pattern and hand hemming the dress I finished the dress, but did not do anything with the sleeves. I decided to use the old sleeve pattern but I didn't get around to that.