Friday, July 07, 2006

Down to the Wire

The purple stitching of the blackwork is done! I've started on the teal part. I now have something to display for the cuffs and collars I'm donating to the silent auction. Bid early, often and alot! See you Friday!
I got some projects done that weren't on my list. I made a blacksmith apron, and started one for Danr but I keep forgetting how to put his together.
I started a chemise for the Italian dress and I am handsewing the neckline but have had to take the bias tape on the neckline off once because it wasn't big enough for me. It was too small across my shoulders. I would have ripped it apart if I could have gotten it on so I added ten inches and am resewing the pleats. I didn't do gathering because I prefer pleats.
I also made the tripod/sign holder, the Griffin Cab Co. Sign and tent stakes. I'm sure there is more, but I don't remember right now. None of that was on my list.