Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Home Stretch!

I now have 50.5 inches of blackwork done, and only 7 more inches to go! I am so very happy about that. I'm really tired of embroidering the same pattern. I need to have this done by Bardic Madness, because the winner is on the kitchen crew there and that's when I'm handing it over.

The secret project is going very well! It's a three part project. The first part turned out extraordinarily well, I couldn't be more thrilled with it! I've started the second part of the project just in the past couple days.

Tomorrow night is forge night which Danr hasn't had for a couple weeks so I'm looking forward to that. Plus, so I can return his tools I borrowed and haven't used because I have finals coming up, and I've been working so hard on blackwork.

I'll be in Calontir (Iowa) this weekend again. I'll be there until Tuesday. Try the veal! Hopefully my brother and sister-in-law won't put me to work again on their music studio. I've had my fill of drywall and the dust from it. NO MORE! Maybe I can scrape together enough time to finish the last blackwork cuff. If I'm not bothered, it'll only take a few hours.