Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Update

I won't be fencing or dancing for another month or two. I hurt my right leg pretty bad again on Wednesday when I slipped on some ice carrying something heavy. I went to check out the new location for dance practice, and I was only standing, not dancing, for about an hour while I was teaching a couple dances and I could really feel that afterwards. I want to better by the time it's warm enough to start biking to work again.
So I guess I'll be doing...blackwork! I have the neck band done now. It actually came out to be 43.5 inches with the pattern being what it is. I'm starting to get the cuffs ready by pulling the threads on the linen for those to get done. I can also work on the wax tablets. I'm pretty much going nowhere on those right now but I need to get to work on them.
I was doing homework all weekend. I just wrote my first ever legal memo. That's pretty much all I did was research and writing. I still have an "A" in each of my classes this semester. I'm at 96% in one class and 94% in the other. I plan to keep it that way as long as I'm in school.