Thursday, October 26, 2006

What the Weekend Holds.

I will just have to wait and see. There are metals workshops all weekend at Master Danr's, which is where I will be. I'm trying to get all my homework done. I am getting it done but very slowly. I will have a house guest this weekend. I need to finish cleaning my apartment because I am a really busy, and a slob . I know I'll learn something new, and I'm wondering what it will be. I'm going to teach two classes soon on blackwork, but I'm going to come up with some new classes and start branching out. It's a little hard to do alot right now since I'm also in school, working full time and not cutting out any activities. My projects are what are not getting done. I have to take my friend Shannon to the airport on Saturday at around 5 am. She has thanked me alot, and so has her honey, Todd, aka Mr. Music. She'll be really happy about me mentioning this here. I hate getting up early.