Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Frustration Aplenty




I went to Coronation in Silfren Mere (Rochester, MN). I had a good time, got to see TJ, taught a class, bought something, had to go to a meeting, and I got to dance. It seems like a laundry list. I produced my first set of wax tablets and a stylus for the silent auction. I got some really good compliments, and pointers. I taught my first ever actual clothing class, rather than just something on blackwork. I've helped people with clothing, but I never had taught any classes on it. Maestra Giovanna was a big help with some pointers, and she even sent someone to my class. Yay! I also finally have pictures of her cuffs and collar so I can go graph the pattern and add it to my blackwork sampler. Two people were wearing my blackwork at Coronation on Saturday! I hope they got lots of compliments and told people I did that.