Friday, August 10, 2007

Nothing to Write

I've been to busy with classes to keep up with this. I haven't been doing much anyway. Just more blackwork. I'm on the last cuff on the commissioned pieces. Then I plan to work on my stuff. No more things for anyone else except what I've started.
I've soured a little on handsewing the channels on the outer layer for the new corset, but I know I'll like how it looks if I hand sew it rather than machine sewing. It'll give me that finished look I'm going for. I just wish I had something other than white linen to cover it with. Maybe I'll look for something tomorrow at Joann's. Last time I was at Harris, they didn't have anything that I liked at all, except for some black silk, and I really don't want to use that. I have six yards which is plenty to make myself a dress and enough for the corset cover.