Sunday, May 11, 2008

More Taginne Cooking

I cooked in the taginne again today. This time it was orange chicken stuffed with couscous, currants, almonds and garlic. I also made more couscous to take to work and share. I did the couscous on the stove top, also with currants and almonds. I cheated a little on the orange for the chicken and used frozen orange concentrate and mixed in ground cloves.
















Things are going well on my large embroidery project. I finally gave up on making a frame and bought a frame. It was less than $1o, and I'm satisfied with it. I still have the problem of the ends being pinched together when it is put together. What I don't have, and don't miss, are the tension problems. The frame, from, Michael's, came with split dowels which I just wrapped some of my embroidery tape around and that fixed it. It's lightweight so my floor stand doesn't have a problem supporting it. It still plan on making small frames for anyone who wants them for blackwork, and I found what I hope is the right tool for the job. I'm a big believer in having the right tool for the job.
On the A.S. 50 project, I'm temporarily out of things to add to my list so feel free to give me any suggestions.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,