Thursday, June 19, 2008

3 1/2 Hours at Lillies

Yep. I went for 3 1/2 hours. The really odd part is that in that amount of time, everything that would normally happen at Lillies did. I had a drink, went shopping, did some embroidery, complained about the heat and made a dirty joke. TJ needed to drop off his things for By My Hand, so I kept him company for that trip. It took twelve hours and I had to get up at 3 am. I'm really missing being there, but it was just too hard to get there. I only have one good hand due to an injury so I can't lift anything and I have finals. I'm now done with finals, so I'm going to finish up hte Tudor corset I've been working on, do some embroidery, and I'll get to see a Midsummer's Night Dream on Sunday. Today I spent about 2-3 hours vacuuming and scrubbing out the interior of my truck. Exciting. Yipee.
And tonight...there will be tequila. Even if I have to drink it alone.