Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shoes



The quest is temporarily over! Now I can check off another thing on the A.S. 50 list. I found shoes for only $8. They are second hand shoes, but they are good second hand shoes. They are a pair of Naturalizer black Mary Janes with beige stitching. I'll have to see how they do when I wear them for a full day. I still plan on buying custom shoes, but I've suspended all major purchases in order to buy a new couch, which I haven't had in over 10 years. I'm paying cash for it instead of using the dreaded credit card so I've been saving money. That's not going to be for a little while yet, probably not until the Clothier's Seminar coming up in October or November. I still need to get my classes together for that.
Coming next time...shameless plug for The Four Firkins.

Labels: , ,