Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween!

I finished the last item for the costume today...the big white bow for my hair. Everything turned out so well I'm happy to say and it looks good. I'm taking my camera to work. I'll get the pics up tomorrow.

I also popped into heavy practice to drop off Edwin's belt he left at Otsukimi and chatted with G for a bit. I got to try on my socks! G will have them done by the end of the week. I can't wait to get them.

I'm at the point of closing the front on the new work dress. Since I've been working on that, the embroidery for the new Tudor corset has kind of fallen by the wayside. I want the new workdress done by the December folkmoot. By Boar's Head, I want to get my silk dress finsihed. That shouldnt' be hard. I have the two days off before BH, plus the whole week after Thanksgiving, plus the Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving week. I'll need to do something to keep myself busy. Not like I don't have any books to read...or National Geographics.

Labels: ,