Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Got the Socks!

And they are nice! Follow the link on the right to Giovanna's blog, Quickly Unravel, to see them.

In the embroidery world, things aren't coming along. I haven't touched the Tudor Corset in over a week. I have been busy making tokens for KWAR. These will be going to Their Royal Majesties to hand out as they see fit. I want to be done with these this weekend. I'm probably about half done, so finishing by this weekend or earlier is entirely possible. The Italian work dress is coming along nicely. Everything is lined, and I just have one more section to pleat and then I can sew on the skirt. Its already hemmed, so finishing will only be sewing on lacing rings. I want to have the silk Italian dress done by Boar's Head. That could be possible, too. I just have to find enough linen to line the skirt. That's what others are recommending, but I haven't decided yet.

Here are the first pics I've taken of the corset. Its silk on silk embroidery.

Labels: ,