Saturday, February 09, 2008

Gadgets, Lots of Gadgets.

So all in the past week and a half I got a different laptop with a built in wifi card, an SLR type digital camera and wireless. Wow. I can now post pictures again on the blog. I'll be doing that in the next week or so. I have to figure out some things on the camera first which means finding the manual online and reading it.
Refurnishing my apartment is going okay. I've now gotten wall shelves in the kitchen instead of the ones I had sitting on the floor. They're not quite straight on the wall, but it was hard to put them up by myself. As long as they're close to straight and they hold up, that's all I need. If anyone wants wide mouth canning jars with lids, let me know. I can deliver if it is in the Twin Cities or at an event.

I haven't gone back to Danr's to work on the table yet. I haven't touched the corset embroidery in a week and I've barely done any blackwork. I've had a lot of homework this week. I'm also trying to find time to clean my apartment, but I have too much homework and that is almost all I spend my time doing.
I bought three more thread colors for the corset cover: a bright pink/purple (more pink than purple), and heraldic red and blue. I'm almost out of the last two colors because they've been used on other projects.

Labels: , ,