Sunday, January 06, 2008

To Do List

I haven't put a to do list up here since starting this blog, so I'm deciding to do it now. Here is what I have planned for the next six months or so:
1. Make a trestle table and finish it before Lillies. Delivered lumber to Danr's and have decided on the pattern
2. Work on 12th Night A & S project, embroidering a corset cover. Finish the documentation. I didn't get any more done on the embroidery. The documentation barely got done in time.
3. Making my own set of cuffs collars. This has been started. I've gone back to working on this after getting the dress done. I'm taking to work every day. No more clothes for a month.
4. Finish the silk dress before 12th Night. I decided to change something so it'll take me longer than I thought, but I still have about a couple weeks. Done. See the most current post. It was gorgeous.
5. Cover the existing corset to make it wearable. I'm not sure when I'm starting this.

Labels: